The World Food Championships (WFC) is the highest stakes food competition in the world. This multi-day "Food Sport" event features 500 world-class chefs and cooks seeking fame and fortune in ten categories: Bacon, Barbecue, Burger, Chef, Chili, Dessert, Recipe, Sandwich, Seafood and Steak. For pure foodies, WFC offers an array of special experiences, like tastings at the Walmart Tasting Pavilion, free food demos on Maximus, and a bbq-lover's showdown at Bourb' N' Que. This year's Main Event will be held in Dallas, Texas at Reunion Tower Lawn, Oct. 16-20. Visit TASTEWFC.COM to learn more about all of WFC's offerings!
General Admission Info: The key to experiencing Food Sport like never before! A GA ticket will not only grant you entry into the world's largest Food Sport event, but will allow you to indulge in several of WFC's most popular attractions such as BBQ Ranch, the Showcase Demos and more! We recommend purchasing your GA passes before your arrival for quicker entry into the event.
*FREE Admission for Competitors (each competitor will receive 4 General Admission passes with the ability to purchase additional passes at a discounted price at registration)
*FREE Admission for Kids 12 years old and under
*FREE Admission for E.A.T.™ Certified Judges
Wednesday, October 16 - FREE Admission for Military Families/Veterans (ID required)
Thursday, October 17 - FREE Admission for First Responders (ID required)
Friday, October 18 - $5 off if you bring a canned food item
Sunday, October 20 - FREE Admission for Seniors (65+)
VIP Lounge: Located in the heart of the action, WFC's VIP Lounge is THE ultimate foodie experience! VIP ticket holders will enjoy VIP parking, their own separate entrance to the main event, a luxurious VIP tent on-site hosting celebrity chef demos, complimentary refreshments and a birds-eye-view of the turn-in action! So, if you want the hottest seat in town, secure one of the limited VIP Lounge passes ASAP!
VIP Lounge ticket holders receive free General Admission entry into WFC's Main Event for the day of their VIP Lounge event ticket. Example: If you purchase a VIP Lounge Weekend Pass (Oct. 18-20), you do NOT have to purchase General Admission tickets for Oct. 18-20.
Special Attractions and Ancillary Competitions (all included in GA tickets:
- Walmart Tasting Pavilion: The Walmart Tasting Pavilion is the ultimate foodies' way of sampling products from near and far. Get a taste of Texas, America and even the World on this culinary adventure! Want to go around the world in just ONE day with the Tasting Pavilion? Get Your Tickets Now
- BBQ Ranch: WFC knows how to throw a barbecue bash unlike anything you have ever seen! This year we are taking it up a notch and making it even BIGGER–Texas style. Thousands of pounds of meat will be smoked by the hottest ceramic grills and barbecuing tools on the market for foodies to enjoy! Pitmasters and celebrity chefs will show off their favorite products and maybe even give some professional tips and tricks. Don't miss your chance to attend this epic BBQ block party, get your General Admission tickets now!
- Innovation Station: This area of WFC will feature new and exciting brands and products from all over the country, and access to it is free with any general admission ticket. See and taste the latest and greatest culinary products on the market.
- Showcase of Demos: Some of our most famous Food Champs will take the WFC's main stage to share their favorite recipe tips and tricks. Not only will you get to see and taste these delicious recipes, but it's all happening on the MAXimus truck–as seen on Gordon Ramsay's To Hell and Back! Don't miss your chance to see WFC's ambassadors and celebrity chefs preparing their favorite go-to recipes. To be notified when tickets go on sale, sign up for event alerts.
- Fire Woman: Who's The Best Lady Pitmaster in America? WFC is about to find out. Ninety minutes. Five award-winning female pitmasters. One challenge. Zero help. On Saturday, October 19, five of the best lady pitmasters in the game will faceoff starting at 3 p.m., and only one lady will rise from the smoke to take home the inaugural Fire Woman title and $2,000 in cash.
- Granny Grilling: As seen on Delish, the Granny Grilling Challenge is back by popular demand and will be better than ever! General Admission ticket holders will witness Food Network chefs go head-to-head in a heated cook-off challenge – Granny style. Select Grandmas will be tasked with creating a tasty dish with the hope that it will please the panel of kid judges. The Granny Grilling Champion of this event will receive a Grandma-themed trophy, bragging rights and a Golden Ticket for WFC 2020!
WFC Special Events:
- Bourbon 'N' Que:
- Who's got the best barbecue in the Nation? The Carolina's? Tennessee? Kansas City? St. Louis? Or TEXAS?! We're about to find out! Join the World Food Championships for our Bourb'N'Que event on Friday, October, 18th as we feature 10 of the leading pitmasters in America. They'll team up to serve ribs from all four corners of BBQ Nation. And YOU get to sample them all, as well as cast your vote for the BEST of BBQ Nation! With bourbon pairings from Title No. 21 Bourbon, TX Bourbon, Crooked Fox Bourbon, and more to come, this is one Block Party that you need to block off some time for! So don't wait. Grab your Taste Buds and get your tix today! *This event is 21+.Prices will increase. Purchase tickets while available.
- Gate admission to WFC for Friday included in ticket price.
- One of WFC's fan favorites is back and ready to make a "steak"ment in Dallas, Texas! At the SteakOut People's Choice event, there will be a lot at stake with YOU as the judge. As a ticket holder, you will witness how grilling professionals perfectly sear thick, juicy steaks and have the opportunity to put your taste buds to the test by savoring several mouth-watering samples and cast a vote! Sign up for event alerts to be notified when tickets go on sale.
- *This event includes general admission to WFC on Saturday, October 19th.
- The Grand Tasting:
- Want to see what the World Food Championships are all about? For the first time ever, join us for The Grand Tasting where guests will receive an exclusive chance to sample delectable dishes from Food Sport Champions. This is a night of firsts, as attendees will enjoy progressive tastings and drink pairings in the heart of Kitchen Arena, a venue historically only accessible to our competitors and judges. Come see what our Champions will create for you in a space open to the public for one night only. *This event is 21+.
- *This event includes general admission to WFC on Thursday, October 17th.
- LICENSED TO E.A.T.™: A FOOD JUDGING CLASS
- Curious how we judge the biggest food fight in the world? This is YOUR chance to become a Gold Card-carrying expert as a certified Food Champ Judge! This kitchen classroom experience is hosted by a certified Food Sport professional who takes you through our proprietary E.A.T.™ Methodology. Upon completion of the class, you will join our growing community of WFC Judges and will be mailed a CERTIFIED FOOD CHAMP Judge GOLD CARD to prove it! Additionally, all newly certified judges will be guaranteed a spot to judge at this year's Main Event, where you will also receive FREE General Admission access for the entire week at WFC!
- Once you've purchased your ticket, you will be sent an email with your Judge's ID number. After you've received your Judge's ID number, you'll be able to register to judge at #WFC2019.
- *Please note: if you do not show up for the class, your Judge's ID number and judging assignment will become void.