The Mayor's Youth Ticket Program supports Dallas sports organizations and the Dallas youth with the opportunity to participate as spectators at sports events across the city. The Mayor's Ticket Program partners with Dallas professional and college-based teams to allow teenagers the chance to experience Dallas sports, who would not normally be able to attend games! If you are part of a venue or Dallas sports-affiliated team that would like to provide teens with an exciting sports experience, please contact Morgan Woodruff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests must come from non-profit organizations that benefit youth OR from a parent or guardian of teens who might not otherwise have the opportunity to experience Dallas sporting events
- This program is designed for Dallas residents, age 12-17
- ADA seats may be requested with notice
- Attending groups must arrange for transportation to and from the game for all participants
- Attending groups must ensure that all tickets will be used. The tickets should be for those individuals served by the organization. The appropriate number of chaperone to teen ratio should be observed
- Reselling any complimentary ticket is forbidden. Tickets must be claimed within two days
- Completing this application does not guarantee your group will receive tickets.
- Please provide your organization 501(c)(3) verification documents OR the parent/guardian identification or driver's license to email@example.com after completing this application.