The Dallas Sports Commission sales team is poised to showcase all Dallas has to offer for your next tournament, championship, meeting or convention. Securing the right facility, hotel block, vendor services and community support is the foundation for a successful sports event. From grassroots initiatives to international competitions and everything in between, the Dallas Sports Commission sales team leverages years of experience and relationships to deliver the most competitive proposals and approaches every event as a partnership. Our mission is to lay the groundwork for a great experience that our team and our city can deliver from start to finish. Your event journey begins with a call to the Dallas Sports Commission sales team.
What makes Dallas the perfect destination for your sporting event or meeting?
- No. 1 Sports Business City, per Sports Business Journal
- Multiple Venue & Space Options: Over 1 Million Square Feet at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Center and dozens of other venues & complexes throughout the city
- 14,500+ downtown hotel rooms and 87,500 in the surrounding area
- Moderate climate year-round
- Two major airports for easy national and international access
- Complimentary services to market and manage your event
To learn more about the great dining, shopping and attractions that Dallas has to offer, please go to VisitDallas.com for more information.
YOUR SALES CONTACTS
Let the Dallas Sports Commission sales team find the right venue and solve your hotel needs to help make your event memorable for you and your guests! For more information, please contact:
Ginger Lively-Cade, Director of Sales & Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Dockrill, Director of Business Development: email@example.com
Bishop Turon, Sales & Services Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org