Partnering with the Dallas Sports Commission, the Mayor's program will provide a ticket to sports experiences to adolescents, with each youth ticket holder also receiving an accompanying ticket for a chaperone. The tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis per availability. In addition to being between 12 and 17, all ticket recipients must live within the City of Dallas to participate. Once these adolescents sign up and are verified under eligibility guidelines, they will be contacted each time a unique sports opportunity with tickets are available.
- Parents or guardians of teens must register their teen and become verified to participate in the program
- This program is designed for Dallas residents, age 12-17
- ADA seats may be requested with notice
- All attendees must arrange for transportation to and from the game for all participants and ensure that any claimed tickets are used. If tickets aren't to be utilized, please contact the Dallas Sports Commission at email@example.com so that tickets can be reallocated to other registrants.
- Reselling any complimentary tickets is forbidden. If you are found to have resold tickets from the Mayor's Youth Sports Ticket Program, all applicants within the same household will be removed from the program. Tickets must be claimed within two days of request.
- Completing the online verification process does not guarantee your teen will receive tickets. Once they are verified and when sports experiences become available, the Dallas Sports Commission will e-mail and publish all sports experience opportunities.
Partners of the program include the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Sidekicks, Dallas Stars, Dallas Wings, FC Dallas, Texas Rangers, Frisco Roughriders, Frisco Fighters, Texas Legends, Fair Park First, SMU, Dallas Baptist University, University of Dallas, University of Texas at Dallas, and the Texas Motorplex in Ennis. Individual sports events that will also be participating include the MEX Tour, World Food Championship, First Responder Bowl, State Fair Classic, USA Pickleball National Championships, and an opportunity to attend the NCAA Men's Basketball Regionals. New ticket partners will continue to be added as opportunities arise.